Policies & Pricing
Family Friendly Fishing Charters
Charter Fishing for families in Cape May can be the perfect day on the water. Fishing with the family will make memories that will last a lifetime! Depending on the time of the year our main targets will be Fluke, Bluefish, Triggerfish or Blackfish. Captain Tom works hard to make sure everyone aboard is catching fish and the crew always brings something home for dinner!
4 Hour Trip - $550
Inshore Fishing Charter Trips
Inshore Charter Fishing runs throughout the year and we target a variety of species. Fishing for Fluke, Seabass, Bluefish, Stripers, Drum and Blackfish tend to be the main targets. New Jersey's inshore fisheries are migrational and seasonal so depending on the time of year our targeted species will change. For more information visit our targeted species page.
8 Hour Trip - $925 or $155pp
Long Range Blackfish - $1200 or $200pp
Offshore Fishing CharterTrips
Offshore fishing charters in Cape May are top notch! New Jersey's offshore waters will old many Migratory Species throughout the year. Multiple different species of Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Swordfish, Marlin and Highly Migratory Sharks like Mako and Thresher are targeted throughout the year. For more information visit our targeted species page.
Shark Fishing $1800
Tuna Trips $2400
Overnight Tuna $3300
- No illegal drugs
- No firearms
- No hard alcohol, beer is permitted in moderation. If any member of the crew becomes intoxicated, the trip will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- A 50% deposit is required for private charters
- A 100% deposit is required per spot of an open boat/shared charter spot
- If a charter is cancelled with less than 72 hrs notice, the full charter rate will be charged.
- We now accept credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. A 3% surcharge will be added to the total charge.
- If a trip is cancelled due to weather, Fishin' Fever Sportfishing reserves the right to reschedule the trip once.